Sunday, January 27, 2013

Zentangle Inspired Art - posting # 102

I have really enjoyed the new art of Zentangle. Today I am posting a few more of my pieces one of them being my first Zendala.  I am also taking a drawing class and the drawings you see were actually drawn upside down. So you are actually seeing them the opposite side of the way they were drawn which is right side up! Go Figure that one!  I am impressed with the drawings for a 1ST time drawing class... let me know what you think!!!  Care to buy one?  Originals are $35 for the drawings and $20 for the Zentangles. (UNframed) Sizes vary.. be sure to ask!

Zendala  3 1/2" x 3  1/2"

DRAYGON as posted on the Artist Challenge.com 35$     


Mr Peanut Head with da big hands



Remember all of these drawings were drawn upside down..


No comments:

Post a Comment